SEO Services & Digital Marketing

We help people get their website noticed online. Rank higher and convert better so you can turn more traffic into more customers. If you don’t do Search engine optimisation, you are probably being left behind. Do your competitors rank higher than you and you don’t understand why? Have you been in business longer and feel it’s unfair? It is unfair, and we can fix it quicker than you think.

SEO Services

We believe in open, honest SEO. We use tried and tested methods to improve your Google ranking (and rank on other search engines). From on-page SEO to off-page.



On-page SEO is vital, and copywriting can make or break your website. We will craft the text to help you rank higher than your competitors.

Health Check & MOT

We check under the hood to make sure your site adheres to best practice, checking HTML and images are optimized. Then we make it better.

Page Speed

Page speed is becoming more and more important for busy users and for Google. We can help speed up your site in many ways, to help you keep your customers and Google happy.

Get found online. Before your competitors.


SEO Services

Being visible online means your business gets traffic, which becomes leads, and whether you are a service provider, tradesperson, or online shop, traffic = customers.

We help your business surpass the competition by using search engine optimisation. To learn more about SEO, continue reading. SEO is not dark magic; it is a set of rules and best practices to follow for the best results. If you don’t understand the rules of a game, it is extremely hard to win.

Did you know that 91% of customers stay on page one of Google? So, if you don’t show up on page one, you are fighting over the remaining 9% of searches.

We provide a broad range of SEO services and tailor each package to you and your website’s requirements. We can work with both static HTML websites or dynamic sites built with a CMS such as WordPress, Shopify, Joomla or Drupal.


of customers don't go past page one

  • Click no. 1 43.32% 43.32%
  • Click no. 2 37.4% 37.4%
  • Click no. 3 29.9% 29.9%
  • Click no. 4 19.3% 19.3%
  • Click no. 5 10.95% 10.95%

Search Engine Optimisation

FAS Media has been providing customers with SEO or Search engine optimisation for many years. What started as an additional service to our web design, quickly became popular with customers that had existing websites due to the impact that was visible to them. We like to be open and honest; we don’t like the hard sell! We like to be honest with what to expect so that you are only ever impressed. We like to exceed expectations.

Site Speed Optimisation

With everyone becoming more conscious about SEO, every small tweak can now mean the difference between you or your competitor winning the next customer. Page speed is becoming more and more important. Do you utilise server-side caching and browser caching? Would a CDN help you with your customers? Is your site dynamic, using a CMS such as WordPress, Joomla or Drupal? Do you have hosting that is set up to handle the needs of a dynamic CMS based website? We can help as much or as little as you need.

  • Page Load in 5.95 seconds
  • Optimised images load 2.92 seconds (Shorter is better)
This 2x speed improvement was simply from optimsing the PNGs, GIFs and JPEGs on the site. This did not use caching CDNs or improved hosting for the gain in performance. This was just one piece of the overall improvement.


Speed Improvement

Site Optimisation




Site MOT


HTML + Copy


Technical Search Engine Optimisation

This includes everything technical, such as tweaking HTML, site architecture and structure, metadata, security and caching. What you require will depend on your existing website.

Why is it important? Well in the increasingly competitive online world, every little bit adds up to tell Google and other search engines that you are important and should rank well. Before you do anything else, make sure you have a good foundation.

Meet the Crew

Luke B

SEO Lead

All technical aspects including code, cache, SSL, CDNs, keyword density and copywriting go through Luke. He’s the on-page and off-page SEO guru.

Louise Davies

Copy Writer, Editor

Like all good writers, she has a pen name to keep her secret identity secret. Some say she ghost wrote Harry Potter. She didn’t, and no one says that.



Once our guys have written the copy, it is passed through Kim to go over it with a fine-tooth comb. Punctuation and grammar are Kim’s middle names. Not really.



We are only human, so we often bring in help from advanced spell checkers and grammar checkers. They deserve honorable mention at least.